Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bubbleigh Morgue

Your emotional outbursts are entertaining...truly.  And my stoicism elevates you to a higher level of psychosis.  Feed your need darlin.  Let your hands tremble and fumble over words, spit from your mouth turning to sparkles as they catch the sunlight...so many different ways to say the same thing, all trying to dance off your tongue at the same time.  I'm a bane of your existence....a wretched horrible vulgar heartless thing. 
Could you possibly know that I've fought this battle before?  Yes, we've met.  In other faces, in other chapters of my life....we've met.  You are nothing significant.  Nothing new or original.  The same abuser.  The same intoxicated sharp tongue.  Your anger stems from a frustration at your inability to control me...aggravating, no? Haha!  Know how this battle is won? Shhhhhh, I'll whisper it to you....I've already forgotten about you....and you? You'll continue to brew your anger and you'll remember my name ; )

1 comment: